Welcome to the Louvre Marsollier Opéra Hotel Paris
A PEACEFUL HAVEN IN THE HISTORIC CENTRE OF PARIS
Situated In the heart of Paris, the HOTEL LOUVRE MARSOLLIER OPERA, this stylish and comfortable hotel – residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 – will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 airconditionning rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being.
Come and discover or rediscover our hotel completely renovated.
On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards.
• Located between the Louvre Museum and the Opéra Garnier
• Next to the financial distric (Bourse, banks headquarters)
• Close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Benetton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara)
Following a substantial renovation, our lounge is now a perfect match between natural stone and a definitely contemporary style. Plants and flowers contribute to the harmony of the decoration and make you feel relax in a friendly and elegant atmosphere.
In the morning after a good sleep you will enjoy a rich and varied buffet breakfast in our cosy and friendly lounge with a personalized service.
The buffet breakfast is served between 7AM and 10 AM.
Our well trained staff is committed to anticipate our guests needs by offering high level services.
Some guests may need better accessibily however due to historic nature of our building we have no rooms accessible for disabled guests.
We offer the following services:
• Early check in if possible
• If you need help or assistance with luggage our team will help you
• Lift access to bedrooms until 6 floors
• The hotel does not accept pets except for officially recognized Guide dog. Please advise when making your booking
• Non smoking rooms
NON SMOKING HOTEL
For the health of our guests and according to a general demand the Louvre Marsollier Opéra is a 100% non-smoking hotel. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Stay connected. For your convenience the whole Louvre Marsollier Opéra hotel is equipped with high speed internet.
• WIFI is available in all guest rooms and lobby for free
• Business corner
If you didn’t bring your laptop don’t worry we have a business corner.
HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Are you in Paris for business or pleasure or combining both? Our multilingual staff will help you and take care of all your requests in order to make your stay in Paris unforgettable
• Sightseeing tours
• Hop &Hop off sightseeing bus tickets
• Private coach hire
• General shopping and restaurants advice
• Luggage storage amenities
• Airport transfers
• Foreign exchange
• Room Service
• Reception open 24 Hours
Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, 3 star Hotel in Paris near the Louvre Museum