The Summer Garden of the Musée du Quai Branly is about to open to the public once more. This is always an exciting time for patrons of the museum and families alike. There is a lot planned for this summer season with many events tied into the museum’s collections and a theme of relaxation. For example, you can borrow a book to read in the garden or nap on one of the large deckchairs. It is a great spot to unwind in a lunch break.
In addition to this, the site is also set to hold a music festival and some children’s activities. Kids can take part in the musical workshop, a book hunt and more. The great news for parents is that this is all free. You can pop in at any time and enjoy the activities or just stroll the gardens. The site remains open to the public until the end of August. Don’t miss out!
The Musée du Quai Branly summer garden program for adults :
- Napping in the garden, from Tuesday to Sunday, from 2 p.m.
- Afterworks, Thursday, July 18, Thursday 22 and August 29, 2019, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gangbé Brass Band show, Sunday, July 14, 2019, at 5 p.m.
- Traveling books, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., July 17 to August 31, 2019
- Ethnographic collect, from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., July 17 to August 31, 2019
The Musée du Quai Branly summer garden program for children :
- Book hunt in the reading lounge, Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Trades in the heart of the collections, Thursdays and Fridays from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- My musical collection, July 17 to 31, 2019
Opening days and hours
From 14 July 2019 to 31 August 2019
From 11 am to 7 pm, from Tuesday to Sunday
Late night opening on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, until 9 pm
Musée du quai Branly – Jacques Chirac,
75007 Paris 7
Métro line 9, « Iéna » station
RER C « Pont de l’Alma » station